Hot-dip galvanized steel combines utility with beauty. It consists of tin, chrome, zinc or paint, which are the extra finish applied to the natural steel surface. The application of coating is to protect the surface of steel from oxidation and it is also used to enhance requirements for visual appearance.
(1) 6 x 24 + 7FC Galvanized rigging ropes
(2) 6 x 19 (12 + 6 + 1) Galvanized rigging ropes
(3) 6 x 26 WS and 6 x 19 S Galvanized trawl warps
(4) 6 x 7 (1+6) fibre core Galvanized trawl warps
(5) 7 x 7 (1+6) Galvanized trawl warps
Galvanized steel wire ropes are widely used in many applications such as surface and underground mining, excavation, tramway, elevator, oil and gas, marine and electrical constructions.
Packed with plywood wooden ship, liner dampproof paper, outside bale with white three-in-one to prevent damp with plastic woven cloth.